Since 2017, all Steve Rich Group companies have been donating to various cancer research funds over the course of the year. For every hole we fill in, oil tank we test or remove, concrete slab we fix or pothole we fill — we will be making donations as follows:
- Oil tank removal / $25.00
- Remediation / $100.00
- Soil boring, (tank test, delineation, temp well) / $5.00 (A 4 boring tank test would equal $20.00.)
- For every pothole filled / $1.00
- Concrete sidewalk slab / $5.00.
- Any other holes that get filled for other excavation services will be $5.00 each.
It’s a small part, but everything adds up. We ask that you consider one of our companies for your next residential or commercial need, and know that you will not only receive expert work at a fair price — you’ll know a little bit is also going to a great cause.
The Mark Rahl Fall Classic Charity Golf Tournament
The Steve Rich Group ‘Giving Back’ campaign started on September 1st, 2017. Our first month ended on September 30th with a total of $1,468.00. A check was written to the family of Mark Rahl. Mark passed away in December of 2015 of pancreatic cancer.
Mark was a manager at Davey Locker in Montvale, New Jersey and for over 20 Years, ran a Charity golf tournament raising tens of thousands of dollars for others.